- Balanced the care and conservation of the building from Tideway’s early works to the preparatory main works programme.
- Involved in the negotiation of the APA and coordinated work on window repairs rather than the initially proposed double-glazing.
- Coordinated all safeguarding measures and baseline monitoring of the building, in preparation for the main Tideway works including organ survey, interior and plasterwork survey, noise/vibration control and monitoring.
- Appointed an external structural engineer to support on-going work.
- Awarded grants from the following organisations (Marshall Charity, All Churches Trust, National Churches Trust). Grants will go towards repairing the South East roof and associated water ingress issues.
- Fundraising initiatives and proposals developed for the larger redevelopment grant. No applications were made, as more consultation was required from the PCC and congregation on the proposed scheme.
- Church Development Blog developed and updated to inform local community and partners of on-going work. 34 posts/ 1000 visitors.
- Created and maintained Twitter account @SPDDeveProj – 307x tweets and Followers 108x
- Partnership building with local community groups and inquiries related to the church and activities associated.
- Community engagement initiatives through producing interpretive church material (leaflet, postcards, social media).
- Implement measures for the future sustainability of the Grade I listed church.
- Involved with the Lewisham Council improvement works to the church entrance including improved paving, artist-designed railings for the tomb, new noticeboard, tree works and engraved text on the pavement.
- Involved with proposed design schemes for Crossfield site and churchyard wall proposals.
- Carried out an extensive review of similar church redevelopment projects and produced a benchmarking and analysis report in order to inform and direct the SPD development project.